Friday, January 8, 2010

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme

Day 8.
I was kinda skeptical buying this bar after looking at the package and seeing that it wasn't white chocolate but my quest continues and I since I can't review and eat the Take 5 bar every day. The package promises a mouthful of cookies in every bite.

History: Created in 1994 by Hershey as a line extension of their chocolate bars.(2)



Appearance: Looks just like a regular Hershey bar but with many tiny bits of cookie. Hershey bars are a good size.
Aroma: Spoiled milk and cocoa.
Texture: Snaps apart nicely with a smooth melting chocolate effect.
Flavor: Overwhelmingly sweet. Yuck! And the chocolate flavor did not taste real. Weak vanilla undertones were also present.
Calories: 370 cal/package. 2.6 oz.

Rating: F
Comments: Worse chocolate or pretend chocolate bar I have eaten in years! If this had been made with real white chocolate and not so sweet it may have been good. I would have also liked a thicker bar with larger cookie pieces as well. However I am sure there are some kids out there that would love the intense sweetness of this bar.
Website: Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment