Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Milka Chocolate Creme

Day 51.
As part of my Valentines Day presents I received various chocolates to aid me on my year long quest. One of these was The Milka. I had not heard of the Milka brand but the chocolate is made in Germany and was bought in 1990 by Kraft. It was created in 1901 by Swiss chocolatier Philippe Suchard. (W) The package invites me to a smooth, rich flavor of Alpine milk.

Logo: Milk Chocolate Confection With Chocolate Creme Filling

Appearance: B Pale chocolate with faint scoring. The cremey center stands out from the milk chocolate coating.
Aroma: B+ Aroma of sweet milk chocolate
Texture: A- Melts in your mouth feel. Creme layer was very soft
Flavor: C- Not much flavor and too much sweetness in the creme layer. The milk chocolate was very creamy with an underwhelming chocolate tast

Calories: 250 cal/serving.
Package contains 2.5 servings. 3.52 oz.

Rating: C (Pass on this one)

Comments: I am not a big fan of chocolate creme and this bar didn't change my mind. The chocolate coating was nice. I would like to try the plain Milka bar
Website: Milk Chocolate Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment