Friday, February 19, 2010

Cadbury Crunchie

Day 46.
I am reviewing another Cadbury product today. In honor of the Winter Olympics in my opinion, if there was a Chocolate Olympics it would be a tossup between the USA and UK. I realize that most "sophisticated" chocolate palates would probably give the gold to the Swiss but I don't like dark chocolate! The Crunchie was originally created in 1929 by Fry's who later merged with Cadbury.

Logo: Milk Chocolate with Golder Honeycombed Centre.


Appearance: D- Very unusual product. Normal milk chocolate covering but its the center that's unusual. Its hard and honeycomb looking...almost aerated like the Cadbury Wispa but not soft. And the middle is darker.
Aroma: C Chocolate with hints of burnt sugar
Texture: C+ Hard, crunchy and crumbly
Flavor: D Sweet delicious Cadbury milk chocolate but the middle tastes extremely sweet and has a hint of burnt sugar

Calories: 185 cal/serving. One package. 40g.

Rating: D+

Comments: I love Cadbury but this is not my cup of tea! Too sweet and I did not the burnt sugar taste
Website: Cadbury Crunchie

No comments:

Post a Comment